Gralex Auxilary scoring units provide uncompromised ability to effectively produce scored and smooth style paper plates.
Auxilary Scoring Units (ASU) are economical, pneumatic and hydraulic bolt on units to standard P style wide web paper plate presses, that provide a method to manufacture scored paper plates and scored corner trays.
- Improves Quality, Appearance and Strength of Paper Plates
- Utilizes Existing Cutting Dies with Low Cost Steel Rule Scoring Dies
- Models Available for every P Style Press
- Provides Capability to Manufacture Scored, Smooth Style Paper Plates
- Improves Quality, Appearance, and Strength of Product
- Allows Manufacture of Scored Corner Food Trays on Standard Paper Plate Presses
- Provides Ability to Emboss Logos, Shapes, etc. into Bottom of Products
- Utilizes Existing Cutting Dies in Conjunction with Interchangeable, Low Cost, Scoring Dies
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Models Available
- Over 125 in Operation Around the World